Welcome to the Solid State Depot wiki.
Click here to get to the boulderhackerspace/Solid State Depot homepage.
Board of Directors
- Joel Bartlett
- John English
- Bryant Hadley
- Dan Julio
- Andy Tracy
- President: Joel Bartlett
- Chief Operations Officer: Bryant Hadley
- Chief Technical Officer: Chris Robinson
- Treasurer: Liz Baumann
- Secretary: Andy Tracy
- A list of the tools/equipment that are available for member use at the space.
- This is our wishlist of things that we would like for our space. If you have anything you'd like to donate/contribute send us an email at email@example.com.
- Autonomous Vehicle: for competition in SparkFun's AVC contest in June
- Autoponics: for the botanists in the crowd
- Collaborative Workplace Puzzles
- CNC: computer controlled machining
- Geocache: hacker-themed hide-and-seek
- Haunted Hacker House: projects geared toward Halloween spookiness and/or creating a haunted house
- Kickstarter: video Project
- Lasersaur build: plans to build an open source laser cutter
- Lighting at the space: giving the space some fancy lighting tech
- Open Data: Making what we do at the space available to the world
- Reprap prusa build: a style of 3D printer created by the reprap project
- RFID Door Opener: controlled access to the space
- Solar Engine: to produce concentrated solar power
- Wearable Technology: eTextiles projects combine electronics in clothing and other flexible materials
- We now have internet access at the space, but you can still view our Wifi Internet project and ISP Ideas.
- Terrarium observatory
- LED Binary Clock