Welcome to the Solid State Depot wiki! Be sure to check out the Boulder Hackerspace/Solid State Depot homepage too!
Board of Directors
- Andrew Adare
- Chris "Chrobi" Robinson
- Dan Julio
- Mike Seiler
- Tim Pegg
- Todd "Bitreaper" Lawall
- President: Alex Kramarchuk
- Vice President: Ted Briggs
- Chief Marketing Officer: OPEN
- Chief Operations Officer: Andrew Bigoney
- Chief Technical Officer: Chrobi
- Treasurer: OPEN
- Secretary: Dan Julio
- Real-Time Chat (IRC)
- Group Discussion Mailing List (Google Groups)
- Events and Activities (Meetup & Google Calendar)
- A list of the tools/equipment that are available for member use at the space.
- This is our wishlist of things that we would like for our space. If you have anything you'd like to donate/contribute send us an email at email@example.com.
- Amarino Embed (a.k.a. OBI): Enables Android applications with a background service that communicates with Arduino via Bluetooth
- AndroidHTTPD: The thinnest and fastest embeddable HTTP server available for Android. Based on NanoHTTPD.
- Autonomous Vehicle: for competition in SparkFun's AVC contest in June
- Autoponics: for the botanists in the crowd
- Collaborative Workplace Puzzles
- CNC: computer controlled machining
- Cyclophone: Circular keyboard OSC controller
- Kickstarter: video Project
- Lasersaur build: plans to build an open source laser cutter
- Open Data: Making what we do at the space available to the world
- Photo Kiosk: a display of the people and things going on at the space
- Print3r Slicing Server: Automated bulk GCode slicing in Java. Drag-and-drop STL files, get GCode output via Slic3r.
- Reprap prusa build: a style of 3D printer created by the reprap project
- Solar Engine: to produce concentrated solar power
- SoundPuddle : An interactive LED art installation
- Wearable Technology: eTextiles projects combine electronics in clothing and other flexible materials
- Geocache: hacker-themed hide-and-seek
- LED Binary Clock
- Lighting at the space: giving the space some fancy lighting tech
- RFID Door Opener: controlled access to the space
- Terrarium observatory
- We now have internet access at the space, but you can still view our Wifi Internet project and ISP Ideas.